MYCONTRACEPTIVE® BY ZOIE HEALTH
Enjoy A Quick Contraceptive Consultation, Prescription and Delivery Service
Get prescriptions and your contraceptive delivered to your door! Easy as that.
Why Choose MyContraceptive® By Zoie Health?
Which Best Describes Your Birth Control Needs?
I need to book a quick consult with a healthcare practitioner on the best contraceptive for my needs.
Medical aid rates apply (medical aid)
CONSULT + SUBSCRIPTION
I need to book a quick consult with a healthcare practitioner on the best contraceptive for my needs and have it delivered to me every month.
From R200 (cash) or R150 (medical aid)
I already have an existing prescription. I need to have it delivered to me every month.
From R200 (cash) or R150 (medical aid)
How MyContraceptive® works in 4 easy steps
Book your 15 minute virtual consult with one of our healthcare practitioners
Consult online using a secure link
*You can claim from medical aid
Receive your script via email within 15 minutes
Subscribe for monthly delivery of your contraceptive
MyContraceptive® by Zoie Health Is For You If:
If this is you, we’re here to help you select the best birth control method for you.
Curious about what the MyContraceptive® experience is like?
Don’t take our word for it. Hear it from our patients.
“This service was quick, affordable and so easy to use. I’m telling all my friends about it.”
“What a great service! I can’t believe this hasn’t existed before!”
A 15-minute consultation with qualified & licensed healthcare practitioners
Medication from licensed pharmacies
Medication paid from your medical aid
No pharmacy queues
Fun goodies with your delivery
Access to our online community of women & medical experts
Automatic prescription renewal
No commitment. Cancel subscription anytime
ABOUT ZOIE HEALTH
Zoie Health is Africa’s first digital women’s health clinic. We focus on family planning, fertility and maternity care. We use technology to make women's and family health & wellness in South Africa more convenient, affordable and caring.
ABOUT MYCONTRACEPTIVE® BY ZOIE HEALTH
Never forget to get your monthly contraception again!
MyContraceptive® by Zoie Health is an online contraceptive delivery service in South Africa. It offers some of the most effective birth control methods, all from your mobile device in the comfort of your home.
Now you can consult with our medical experts to find the best contraceptive for your needs as well as monthly delivery to make sure you never forget to take your contraceptive.
Three Best Contraceptive Methods
The contraceptive pill helps regulate menstruation and lower the risk of ovarian and uterine cancer.
The patch is a contraceptive method placed on your skin once a week for three weeks.
The ring helps lower the risk of ovarian and uterine cancer, improve acne and treat endometriosis.
Ready To Find Birth Control That Fits Your Lifestyle?
Meet your healthcare providers
We work with licensed healthcare providers who are knowledgeable and passionate about women’s sexual and reproductive health.
Dr Melanie Kruger
Sr Maureen Mosena
Dr Maimunah Solomon
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Got Questions About MyContraceptive® ? We Have Answers
You will receive a month’s supply of your contraception
– Book your 15 minute consult with our doctor online at mycontraceptives.co.za and make payment
– Consult virtually using a secure link
– Receive your script via email within 15 minutes
– Subscribe for monthly delivery of your contraceptive
- It costs R250 for the consult + prescription
- For the monthly delivery of your medication, prices vary based on type and brand starting from R200 for cash-paying members and R150 for medical aid members
We are available across all of South Africa
We have more than 20 types of contraceptives available. The doctor will prescribe what works best for you according to your health history and needs.
- The consult is 15 minutes at a time that is most convenient for you
- Your contraception will be delivered to you on a monthly basis
Yes, these contraceptives have all been approved by the South African Health Products Regulatory authority, although each may come with side effects. Your doctor will discuss what is best for you, depending on your medical history and preferences.
You will consult the doctor virtually using a secure link
It will be emailed to you after your consult
Across all of South Africa
- You will be directed to a secure online payment portal where you can make payment using your card.
- We can also make arrangements for you to pay by eWallet or EFT
You will receive an email with your script and the ability to subscribe to monthly delivery of your contraception. The amount for your medication and service fees will be deducted every month.
You can email us at email@example.com
- The doctor can prescribe the pill, the patch or the injection. We are currently not providing insertable contraception.
- The pill and the patch are available for delivery, but not the injection.
- For the consult, you can claim back from your medical aid. You will need to pay first then claim back.
- For delivery, if you have valid medical savings, you can claim the cost of the medication from your medical aid.